Volunteering is not only rewarding but vitally important to Insulin for Life Global
and those we are helping. Volunteers can help in a variety of ways no matter the amount of time you can give there is always something you can do to help the cause. Anyone can help improve awareness, funds and help people directly.
As a volunteer you will need to:
- Have good listening and communication skills
- Be able to liaise with colleagues and Health Professionals
If these sound like skills and qualities you have, or if you’d like to volunteer any other way, please contact us we would love to brainstorm ideas with you.
If you are short on time but really want to help a more flexible program may be more suited for you. You can help in many ways for example:
- Promote our charity to others
- Get in touch with your country affiliate and ask how you can help
- Assist with publications/social media content
- Help organise group social activities
- Organise a dress down day at work
- or a coffee morning with your friends.
If you have a skill you would like to volunteers to us we would love to hear from you. We can also turn your skill into a fundraising event.
Skills may include:
- Digital design experience
- A photographer/videographer
- Come along to one of the diabetes camps to meet and help the people we support
…the options are endless. If you are willing to help we will help you achieve that rewarding goal.